Thursday, July 10, 2008

A bit out of it

It's been a strange two weeks, and it feels like I haven't gotten a thing done! I'm still plugging away at custom orders and now I'm working on the vegan yarn club yarns too.

I'll be away this entire weekend at Jacey's spinning workshop - so hopefully I'll have more to show/talk about once I get back.

Sorry to everyone who's waiting on stuff from me. I'm trying as hard as I can, I promise. If you've contacted me through etsy and haven't heard back yet, you might want to check and make sure that you didn't reply to the conversation via the email notification, because if you did, I didn't get it! I've been having a huge problem with that lately.

P.S. I'm about to go take down the vegan yarn club listing - if you still want in, just convo/email me. I might replace it with a 2-month membership, but I think I'm just going to close the membership for now. I want to wrap the club up by September so I can focus on other things, but it'll probably be available again next spring.

No comments: